Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Good Night!


We tried one of the Sleep Through The Night tips from What to Expect the First Year and it worked!! She ate at 8pm, then again at midnight and at 2:45am she started crying a little bit, so I let her cry a few minutes and it didn't stop, so I went into her room to check on her. She had wiggled out of her positioner and across the crib...her legs were scrunched up against the bumper! I slid her back into the positioner and put her paci back in her mouth...she was asleep before I left the room. She then woke up again about 30 minutes later, so I went back in, rubbed her tummy and gave her back the paci and she fell back to sleep...until 5am!! Hooray!! After eating, she fell back to sleep until about 8am and when I went in to get her, she was smiling and laughing - it was so cute! The pic is from my Blackberry, so it isn't the "best" but you get the gist!

1 comment: