Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day...

So Sarah and I each had our own First Days in the last week. I started back to work after taking a 5 month maternity leave and Miss Sarah started Daycare!! It was the one of the hardest things I've ever had to do...hand my baby over to someone else to care for her. I've been missing her HORRIBLY during the day...just writing this brings tears to my eyes, BUT I know that this is the best thing for BOTH of us. She is going to meet new people (adults and kids), make friends and learn all kinds of things. I call everyday and each time they tell me she's smiling and playing and from what I've seen, in the pics Kindercare sent home with her the other day, she is having a great time! It has gotten easier, each day I go in and I can't wait for 4:30pm to arrive each day! I RUN out the door to go pick her up! Her huge smile when I see her makes it almost worth it...And yes, she already has a cold!


A new friend!


"Hey! Who are you?"


Look at me! I can almost sit up!


Ooooo...what's all this fun stuff??

No comments: