Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Blog Award!

Robyn at Bliss ~ Felicite gave me the following award! Thanks Robyn, you rock!!

You can check out her blog here.




So the rules are as follows:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

So in no particular order:

Amelia's Adventures
Miss S
Definately, Maybe...
When I Grow Up
Angie Eats Peace
Laughter Always
Random Ramblings
MJ2
Adventures With Baby Bear


These blogs keep me up to date with old friends, allow me to follow in the exciting
new journeys of others and others just plain ol' inspire me.

2 comments:

sherthebear said...

so sweet of you to nominate me!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I am leaning toward the BOB stroller.

Angie Eats Peace said...

I really appreciate the award! Thanks!