Friday, October 24, 2008

"Look at What I Can Do!"

So she's pulled herself up to a stand a few of times in the last couple of weeks but just in her crib or on me while I'm on the floor with her...until Wednesday...she has decided that she wants to hang out with Madyson and Olivia (who are "walkers') at school and they like to play in the soft toy pit and the only way Sarah can get into it is to stand up and "dive" in (the first time with a little push on the tush by Bryce!). Now she's become quite the expert at pulling herself up to a stand and...she can also "cruise" while holding on to something! Not what I expected from my 7&1/2 month old!!!


And due to the generosity of others, we have enough Halloween outfits and onesies to last a full week, so I just HAD to start dressing Sarah up today!


No comments: