Friday, October 3, 2008

Sarah and Her Hat

I went shopping tonight to find something "Fall" for Sarah to wear for her "photo shoot" this weekend. Old Navy had NOTHING...except Sarah's 1 pink sock that I noticed she was missing when I put her in the car so I headed over to Babies R Us. I found the cutest outfit and it had a matching hat! So of course I had to put it on her and surprise of all surprises, it didn't bother her at all!! She kept smiling so I just HAD to take a pic to send to her Grandma and Pop Pop! I can't wait to see her in the WHOLE outfit! I'll be sure to post those pics when I take them!



3 comments:

Miss S said...

I love the hat!!! You look so cute Sarah!

Number one said...

Aww..Sarah you are soooo cute! I'm even more bummed we had to cancel. I can't wait to see you next Saturday!!

Brandy said...

hee hee she looks like an adorable chef.