Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Love Bug is 8 Months Old!

I can't believe it...my little one is now 8 months old! Where as the time gone? She gets more and more amazing everyday! I just love watching her explore...the child NEVER stops moving, she's like a shark! She's SO stubborn! When she gets an idea in her head to do something, NOTHING will stop her! (hmmm...wonder where she got that from?!) And she's so happy! She never stops smiling...and her laugh just cracks us up! She has the best sense of humor! Whether she's "exploring" the downstairs (while crawling on all 4's), watching me sing and dance for her or playing with Riley and Murphy and THEIR toys (her toys just aren't enough fun anymore)...she always has a smile on her face! I couldn't ask for anything more! Our daughter is happy and content...exactly what we wanted for our little miracle.

Since she's turned 8 months old, we got to start her on yogurt! Hooray! We gave her Yo Baby Blueberry and while she hasn't yet finished the container, she's had some at each meal she really seems to like it!

We also had to start putting shoes on her...doesn't sound like a big deal but it can be for little ones who haven't worn them before. She had 4 accident reports at school...slipping and falling while she's standing up and she bumps her head. So...we decided to put some shoes on her to give her some traction while she's "cruising" around daycare and so far so good! No more falls!

She also sounds like she's getting another cold (as I type this, I can hear her snoring and sniffling in her crib)...she's been "bug free" for a few weeks (even though I have managed to finally get rid of pink eye (twice), tonisillits, an ear infection and a sinus infection), so I guess it was "time" - especially since I saw one of her "classmates" getting her temp checked on Wednesday and then she was "out" on Thursday. Ahhh...the joys of having a child in daycare!
Here's a current pic of the little Miss (and yes, that's my foot)!


2 comments:

Angelina said...

What a cute picture!

Amelia & Penelope said...

Little Miss Sarah, you are getting so big! I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks to play! Whoo hoo!