Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When Sarah Doesn't Like Her Dinner...

So Sarah has a new way of telling me she doesn't like something when she's eating...she spits it out and I don't mean "dribble" out of her mouth, down her chin, spitting it out...I mean full force, projectile spitting it out! I have NO IDEA where she learned this or how she figured this out but I am going to have to start wearing a bib (or old t-shirts) when I feed her! All of my clothes are now covered with little dots of her food...and not all of them come out in the laundry! I repeatedly tell her "No" (with a stern voice) and have even tried the same "Don't You Dare" stare I give the dogs (which DOES work on them!)...both to no avail. In the meantime, I guess I'll fish out my full size apron and wear that while feeding her...