Monday, December 8, 2008

Sarah Having Fun on the Way to School

So last week I was driving Sarah to school. Normally she jabbers the whole way and we kind of talk back and forth. This particular morning she was quiet and I figured she had fallen asleep. We get to school and I open the back door to get her out and much to my surprise, she is NOT asleep but she had picked up the box of Kleenex that we'd left back there and had been pulling out tissues, one by one and tossing them around. She had managed to pull about 3/4 of the tissues out of the box during the 15 minute drive!! I couldn't believe my eyes! There was Kleenex everywhere! And she thought it was hysterical!

Too bad my camera wasn't working...it would have been a priceless picture!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

That IS hysterical! lol!

Robyn said...

That's awesome!