Monday, June 29, 2009

Sarah Loves Pizza!

We took Sarah to California Pizza Kitchen in Palm Desert for lunch on Saturday. Chris and I ordered a pear gorgonzola salad to split then he ordered the cheeseburger pizza, I ordered the white pizza and we ordered Sarah her own little Hawaiian pizza. We got the salad early and she seemed hungry so we gave her some of the cheese...she LOVED it! Couldn't get enough! Then her pizza came and she was picking at it but seemed WAY more interested in her daddy's pizza so Chris gave her some. She loved it! She was even picking the onions off and eating them on their own! I can't believe she's such a good eater...too bad we can't get her over 20 pounds!!



1 comment:

Angie Eats Peace said...

So cute!

To answer your question about the Smart Dogs, I actually just throw them in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
With toppings, it tastes pretty good to me, but they just might not be for you.
I have had them grilled, too, and like them.

You can also try tofu pups or the Morning Star brand.