Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sarah's Doing Better!

I did have to take her to the doctor, though. She had a fever Tuesday night and because she's so little, the doctor recommended she go to the after-hours clinic. They did a urine catch and her white blood cell count was slightly elevated, so they put her on an antibiotic (banana flavored augmentin). She spiked another fever later that night, so she needed another dose of tylenol, but she's been fine ever since...except for some sniffles.

I, on the other hand, wasn't doing so well. I saw my doctor yesterday for my sore throat, body aches, sore neck and congestion...I also had a temp of 103! They gave me a cortisone shot to take down all of the swelling and put me on an antibiotic for the infection. The shot was a miracle!! I was feeling better yesterday afternoon! Still a little congested but the rest of the symptoms are gone!

Chris still isn't feeling that great...his cough is really bad. I'm hoping he calls the doctor today to get something for it...then the whole Gray family will be on the road to recovery!!

No comments: