Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sarah's First Cold

Yup, she finally caught what Chris and I have. She was up most of the night with nasal/head congestion and coughing. I set up a new humidifier in her room that uses Vicks pads to add Vicks to the moisture in the air...I think that's what finally loosened up everything for her. At one point, her sniffling and coughing were so bad, I had to use the "brain sucker" to clean out her nose - she hated it! The poor thing just cried and cried! I don't think I'd like one of those up my nose, either!

She seems to be doing better this morning...still sniffling but no more coughing and she's back to her smiling self...and is still eating a lot - which we think is a good sign. Oh, and no fever!

Now I'M off to bed...to sleep the day away (since I missed it all last night) while Chris watches Sarah (he slept great - lucky him!). Hopefully we'll ALL be feeling better soon!

No comments: