Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Swing at the Park

Sarah finally got over her stomach flu from last weekend on TUESDAY!! Daycare sent her home because she was still so sick...the poor baby! We kept her home on Wednesday...Chris took the day off to stay with her (while I worked) and was completely exhausted by day's end! She was obviously feeling better! We sent her back to daycare on Thursday and despite the little cold she now has (as do I) she's doing great! We made it through our first (and I'm sure not last) episode of the stomach flu!

Because we didn't do a thing last weekend we really wanted to make sure this weekend was a fun one. We had our friends Joel, Louise and their little boy Rhys over for dinner on Saturday night and had a great time!! Then on Sunday we took the little princess to the park...I was dying to get her in the swing and on the slide! She seemed to enjoy the swing...although she was barely moving! I kept trying to push it a little harder...so she'd feel it, but Chris was being a cautious daddy! I then put her on the little slide and she slid down while I held her...and HATED IT!! The poor thing! Guess it will be awhile before I get her on one of those again!

Here are some pics of her on the swing!






3 comments:

IzzysMa said...

So glad she's over her stomach flu. And that grin is just so cute!!!

Number one said...

So cute and getting so big!

shamrockgrl74 said...

Totally cute pictures!